top of page

inland marine insurance

Don't let the term "inland marine" confuse you. Inland marine policies are primarily designed to cover products, materials and equipment when being transported over land via truck or train, or while temporarily away from the insured location.  

Our inland marine coverage provide insurance without regard to the location of the covered property. These types of endorsements are sometimes called "floater" policies. These policies are ideal for your movable equipment be it a  small fork lift at the shop, or heavy loaders and bulldozers scattered on several job sites. 

Inland marine insurance isn’t just for insuring heavy construction equipment. These policies come in many flavors, and some of the coverage provided includes: 


  • Bailee’s Customer Coverage

Protects clients’ property that is left in the care of your business; e.g., if you operate a warehouse or repair shop.

  • Builder’s Risk

Protects structures and materials during new construction projects or renovations.

  • Exhibition and Fine Art Coverage

Keeps valuable items protected while on exhibit, in transit or on loan.

  • Installation Floater

Covers materials from the moment they are loaded onto a truck until they are put to use or installed.

  • Motor Truck Cargo Coverage

Keeps clients’ goods protected while your business transports and delivers them.

bottom of page